MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Pleasant and Valhalla last week:
- Westlake High School's graduation rate for the 2013-14 school year was perfect, a sign that the district's schools, administration and faculties are performing consistently to support students, according to the schools superintendent's year-end report.
- A Briarcliff Manor woman was arrested on the Taconic State Parkway on a charge of misdemeanor driving while intoxicated, New York State Police said.
- New York State Police recovered the body of an elderly Somers man, Emmanual Valsamakis, 81, who jumped from the Bear Mountain Bridge, according to LoHud.com.
- People who are thinking of moving to Hudson Valley can find out 30 things that every person must know before moving there, according to a report by Movoto Real Estate.
- 1 Valhalla School District Will Be Closed, MPCSD Will Have Early Dismissal
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Mount Pleasant On Wednesday
- 3 Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI In Mount Pleasant
- 4 Mount Pleasant Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Westchester's Winter Wonderland Transforms Mount Pleasant's Kensico Dam