MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- The Mount Pleasant Town Board has called a public hearing to further discuss New York Medical College's proposal to renovate a building to increase office and instructional space, according to theexaminernews.com.
The meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, Feb. 25 at 8 p.m., theexaminernews.com reported.
New York Medical College purchased the 248,000 square foot building in April, theexaminernews.com said.
- 1 State Police Warn Mount Pleasant Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Sprain Brook Wrong-Way Crash
- 4 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 5 Taconic State Parkway Stretch Reopens After Closure In Mount Pleasant