MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- The Mount Pleasant Town Board has called a public hearing to further discuss New York Medical College's proposal to renovate a building to increase office and instructional space, according to theexaminernews.com.
The meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, Feb. 25 at 8 p.m., theexaminernews.com reported.
New York Medical College purchased the 248,000 square foot building in April, theexaminernews.com said.
- 1 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 Cuomo Agrees To Two Gubernatorial Debates Pending Astorino Acceptance
- 4 Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Targets Homeschooling
- 5 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus