MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- The Mount Pleasant Town Board has called a public hearing to further discuss New York Medical College's proposal to renovate a building to increase office and instructional space, according to theexaminernews.com.
The meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, Feb. 25 at 8 p.m., theexaminernews.com reported.
New York Medical College purchased the 248,000 square foot building in April, theexaminernews.com said.
- 1 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 2 Former Mount Pleasant Police Chief Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charge
- 3 Serious Crash Reported On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate
- 5 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer