WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The northbound Saw Mill River Parkway in Mount Kisco was closed as a result of an accident involving an overturned vehicle Friday afternoon.
The accident, just south of Exit 37 (Kisco Avenue), was reported at 12:45 p.m., and cleared around 3:30 p.m.
All northbound traffic was diverted at Exit 34 (Route 133).
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 2 A Look At How Mount Pleasant’s School Bond Will Affect Taxpayers
- 3 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Female Suspect From Westchester Identified In NJ Bank Theft