WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The northbound Saw Mill River Parkway in Mount Kisco was closed as a result of an accident involving an overturned vehicle Friday afternoon.
The accident, just south of Exit 37 (Kisco Avenue), was reported at 12:45 p.m., and cleared around 3:30 p.m.
All northbound traffic was diverted at Exit 34 (Route 133).
- 1 State Police Warn Mount Pleasant Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash On Sprain Brook
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Taconic State Parkway Stretch Reopens After Closure In Mount Pleasant
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Mount Pleasant Overnight