PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - Harriet R. Feldman, Ph.D., R.N., F.A.A.N., dean and professor at the College of Health Professions and the Lienhard School of Nursing at Pace University, has received an American Journal of Nursing (AJN) Book of the Year Award for 2013.
Feldman’s book, “Teaching Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing, 2nd edition,” co-edited with Rona F. Levin, Ph.D., R.N., a former Pace professor currently affiliated with New York University, took second-place honors in the Nursing Education/Continuing Education category.
Professor Feldman is a Fellow of the American Academy of Nursing as well as the New York Academy of Medicine, and past editor of the journals Nursing Leadership Forum and Scholarly Inquiry for Nursing Practice. She is also the author or editor of 10 books on nursing topics.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Valhalla Community Passes Propositions On Building Sale, Reserve Funds
- 2 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 3 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 4 Report: Westchester HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts