PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y.—The Pleasantville Music Festival on Saturday, July 12, brought neighbors and friends together for a day of music and food under sunny skies at Parkway Field, according to a report by The Examiner.
Cold Stone Fox opened the show at the Village Stage during the early afternoon before Ian Hunter and the Rant band closed the festival on the Main Stage with an encore, which included Hunter’s 1972 hit “All the Young Dudes” and an abbreviated version of “Goodnight Irene.”
Thirteen bands performed at the festival’s 10th anniversary, which was made possible with support from about 125 volunteers and several local businesses.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 2 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Mount Pleasant
- 5 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown