PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y.—The Pleasantville Music Festival on Saturday, July 12, brought neighbors and friends together for a day of music and food under sunny skies at Parkway Field, according to a report by The Examiner.
Cold Stone Fox opened the show at the Village Stage during the early afternoon before Ian Hunter and the Rant band closed the festival on the Main Stage with an encore, which included Hunter’s 1972 hit “All the Young Dudes” and an abbreviated version of “Goodnight Irene.”
Thirteen bands performed at the festival’s 10th anniversary, which was made possible with support from about 125 volunteers and several local businesses.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 A Look At How Mount Pleasant’s School Bond Will Affect Taxpayers
- 2 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Female Suspect From Westchester Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate