PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y.—The Pleasantville Music Festival on Saturday, July 12, brought neighbors and friends together for a day of music and food under sunny skies at Parkway Field, according to a report by The Examiner.
Cold Stone Fox opened the show at the Village Stage during the early afternoon before Ian Hunter and the Rant band closed the festival on the Main Stage with an encore, which included Hunter’s 1972 hit “All the Young Dudes” and an abbreviated version of “Goodnight Irene.”
Thirteen bands performed at the festival’s 10th anniversary, which was made possible with support from about 125 volunteers and several local businesses.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Mount Pleasant Police Officer Graduates From County Academy
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Mount Pleasant
- 4 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Westlake High School Girls Basketball Coach Mayer Gets 100th Career Win