PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. – After a hit-and-run accident last year, Pleasantville residents and officials still are searching for a resolution to the traffic issues at Sutton Place reports The Examiner.
Possible solutions include putting in a sidewalk on the corner of the street that would connect to Bedford Road and changing the current no parking ordinance to add a no standing ordinance between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m., according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Mount Pleasant's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire