PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. – After a hit-and-run accident last year, Pleasantville residents and officials still are searching for a resolution to the traffic issues at Sutton Place reports The Examiner.
Possible solutions include putting in a sidewalk on the corner of the street that would connect to Bedford Road and changing the current no parking ordinance to add a no standing ordinance between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m., according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Mount Pleasant Supervisor To Resign After 23 Years of Service
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Nine Billionaires With Westchester Ties Make Forbes 400 List
- 5 Westchester Scholars Named National Achievement Semifinalists