PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. – After a hit-and-run accident last year, Pleasantville residents and officials still are searching for a resolution to the traffic issues at Sutton Place reports The Examiner.
Possible solutions include putting in a sidewalk on the corner of the street that would connect to Bedford Road and changing the current no parking ordinance to add a no standing ordinance between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m., according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash