PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. – After a hit-and-run accident last year, Pleasantville residents and officials still are searching for a resolution to the traffic issues at Sutton Place reports The Examiner.
Possible solutions include putting in a sidewalk on the corner of the street that would connect to Bedford Road and changing the current no parking ordinance to add a no standing ordinance between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m., according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 2 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 3 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Mount Pleasant
- 5 Mount Pleasant Home Sales Soar 17 Percent In Third Quarter