PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. – After a hit-and-run accident last year, Pleasantville residents and officials still are searching for a resolution to the traffic issues at Sutton Place reports The Examiner.
Possible solutions include putting in a sidewalk on the corner of the street that would connect to Bedford Road and changing the current no parking ordinance to add a no standing ordinance between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m., according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Valhalla School District Will Be Closed, MPCSD Will Have Early Dismissal
- 2 Thornwood Resident Accused Of Offering To Drop Parking Ticket For Sex
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Mount Pleasant On Wednesday
- 4 Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI In Mount Pleasant
- 5 Mount Pleasant Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday