PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Pleasantville Union Free School District announced Tuesday night it will have a delayed opening on Wednesday at 10:45 a.m. as a result of the winter storm.
The district could decide to close on Wednesday morning if conditions warrant.
- 1 Westlake High School Valedictorian Encourages 'Acts Of Kindness'
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Fatal Crash Involving Pleasantville Girl
- 5 Valhalla Village Creamery Ties For First In DVlicious Contest