PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The village Board of Trustees is waiting for an answer from the state Department of Transportation about moving a stone retaining wall that could have a significant impact on the proposed Benchmark Senior Living development, according to theexaminernews.com.
The 800-foot wall has been maintained by the state for years as it is in a right of way area. If the DOT forces Benchmark to move the wall back 10 feet, it could result in a new flurry of public hearings and a reopen the state Environmental Quality Review Act process, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Valhalla School District Will Be Closed, MPCSD Will Have Early Dismissal
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Mount Pleasant On Wednesday
- 3 Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI In Mount Pleasant
- 4 Mount Pleasant Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Westchester's Winter Wonderland Transforms Mount Pleasant's Kensico Dam