PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The village Board of Trustees is waiting for an answer from the state Department of Transportation about moving a stone retaining wall that could have a significant impact on the proposed Benchmark Senior Living development, according to theexaminernews.com.
The 800-foot wall has been maintained by the state for years as it is in a right of way area. If the DOT forces Benchmark to move the wall back 10 feet, it could result in a new flurry of public hearings and a reopen the state Environmental Quality Review Act process, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 4 Overturned Vehicle Closes Stretch Of Saw Mill River Parkway
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Mount Pleasant