PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The village Board of Trustees is waiting for an answer from the state Department of Transportation about moving a stone retaining wall that could have a significant impact on the proposed Benchmark Senior Living development, according to theexaminernews.com.
The 800-foot wall has been maintained by the state for years as it is in a right of way area. If the DOT forces Benchmark to move the wall back 10 feet, it could result in a new flurry of public hearings and a reopen the state Environmental Quality Review Act process, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Westchester Native Mark Zuckerberg Says He's Going To Be A Dad
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Taconic State Parkway Crash Causing Delays