PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The village Board of Trustees is waiting for an answer from the state Department of Transportation about moving a stone retaining wall that could have a significant impact on the proposed Benchmark Senior Living development, according to theexaminernews.com.
The 800-foot wall has been maintained by the state for years as it is in a right of way area. If the DOT forces Benchmark to move the wall back 10 feet, it could result in a new flurry of public hearings and a reopen the state Environmental Quality Review Act process, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Thornwood, Valhalla Memorial Day Parades Include American Legion Ceremonies
- 4 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says