PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Pleasantville-based Hope's Door presented its annual "Shining Star Scholarship" to Westlake High School senior Sarah Fiegura, according to the Examiner News.
Fiegura received the award during the 30th annual Women’s Hall of Fame and Scholarship luncheon, according to the report. Fiegura received a $2,000 scholarship and was recognized for "her outstanding leadership as president of the Westlake High School chapter of Students Terminating Abusive Relationships (STAR), a peer leadership program sponsored by Hope’s Door that promotes healthy relationships based on equality, trust and respect," according to the Examiner News report.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 4 Overturned Vehicle Closes Stretch Of Saw Mill River Parkway
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Mount Pleasant