WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Blue Hill at Stone Barns is the No. 1 best restaurant to eat outside New York City, according to a report on Thrillist.
Blue Hill topped 12 other restaurants outside New York City, and some include Fish & Game in Hudson and Brasserie 292 in Poughkeepsie, according to the report.
To view all the restaurants that made the list, click here.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 3 'Herb' From Hawthorne Reflects On Transition To Teaching As 'Kerri' In N.J.
- 4 Taconic State Parkway Crash Causing Delays
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Mount Pleasant