WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Blue Hill at Stone Barns is the No. 1 best restaurant to eat outside New York City, according to a report on Thrillist.
Blue Hill topped 12 other restaurants outside New York City, and some include Fish & Game in Hudson and Brasserie 292 in Poughkeepsie, according to the report.
To view all the restaurants that made the list, click here.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Mount Pleasant
- 3 Mount Pleasant Police Officer Graduates From County Academy
- 4 Sony Pulls Movie; Mount Pleasant Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'
- 5 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester