WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Blue Hill at Stone Barns is the No. 1 best restaurant to eat outside New York City, according to a report on Thrillist.
Blue Hill topped 12 other restaurants outside New York City, and some include Fish & Game in Hudson and Brasserie 292 in Poughkeepsie, according to the report.
To view all the restaurants that made the list, click here.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 3 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 5 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown