WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Blue Hill at Stone Barns is the No. 1 best restaurant to eat outside New York City, according to a report on Thrillist.
Blue Hill topped 12 other restaurants outside New York City, and some include Fish & Game in Hudson and Brasserie 292 in Poughkeepsie, according to the report.
To view all the restaurants that made the list, click here.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mount Pleasant Skies Sunday
- 3 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 4 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Mount Pleasant
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester