WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Blue Hill at Stone Barns is the No. 1 best restaurant to eat outside New York City, according to a report on Thrillist.
Blue Hill topped 12 other restaurants outside New York City, and some include Fish & Game in Hudson and Brasserie 292 in Poughkeepsie, according to the report.
To view all the restaurants that made the list, click here.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 2 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 3 A Look At How Mount Pleasant’s School Bond Will Affect Taxpayers
- 4 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 5 Nor'easter To Impact Mount Pleasant On Wednesday