WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Blue Hill at Stone Barns is the No. 1 best restaurant to eat outside New York City, according to a report on Thrillist.
Blue Hill topped 12 other restaurants outside New York City, and some include Fish & Game in Hudson and Brasserie 292 in Poughkeepsie, according to the report.
To view all the restaurants that made the list, click here.
- 1 State Police Warn Mount Pleasant Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Taconic State Parkway Stretch Reopens After Closure In Mount Pleasant
- 5 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute