VALHALLA, N.Y. ‒ Some areas of Mount Pleasant may experience power outages as Con Edison works on infrastructure damaged by Hurricane Sandy, Town Supervisor Joan Maybury reports.
The following streets may be affected: Stillman Lane, Old Sleepy Hollow Road, Woodland Drive, Choate Road and Locust Road.
The work was scheduled to begin Wednesday and last throughout the weekend. It has not been determined how long the outages will last.
Residents should report any outage to Con Edison at 1-877-752-6633.
- 1 Mount Pleasant Voters Defeat $42M In Projects At Westlake Schools
- 2 Saw Mill Exit Ramp Reopens After Closure In Mount Pleasant
- 3 Driver Hospitalized After Crash On 9A Ramp In Mount Pleasant
- 4 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 5 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items