VALHALLA, N.Y. ‒ Some areas of Mount Pleasant may experience power outages as Con Edison works on infrastructure damaged by Hurricane Sandy, Town Supervisor Joan Maybury reports.
The following streets may be affected: Stillman Lane, Old Sleepy Hollow Road, Woodland Drive, Choate Road and Locust Road.
The work was scheduled to begin Wednesday and last throughout the weekend. It has not been determined how long the outages will last.
Residents should report any outage to Con Edison at 1-877-752-6633.
- 1 Valhalla Community Passes Propositions On Building Sale, Reserve Funds
- 2 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 3 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 4 Report: Westchester HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts