VALHALLA, N.Y. ‒ Some areas of Mount Pleasant may experience power outages as Con Edison works on infrastructure damaged by Hurricane Sandy, Town Supervisor Joan Maybury reports.
The following streets may be affected: Stillman Lane, Old Sleepy Hollow Road, Woodland Drive, Choate Road and Locust Road.
The work was scheduled to begin Wednesday and last throughout the weekend. It has not been determined how long the outages will last.
Residents should report any outage to Con Edison at 1-877-752-6633.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Mount Pleasant
- 3 Mount Pleasant Police Officer Graduates From County Academy
- 4 Sony Pulls Movie; Mount Pleasant Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'
- 5 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester