VALHALLA, N.Y. ‒ Some areas of Mount Pleasant may experience power outages as Con Edison works on infrastructure damaged by Hurricane Sandy, Town Supervisor Joan Maybury reports.
The following streets may be affected: Stillman Lane, Old Sleepy Hollow Road, Woodland Drive, Choate Road and Locust Road.
The work was scheduled to begin Wednesday and last throughout the weekend. It has not been determined how long the outages will last.
Residents should report any outage to Con Edison at 1-877-752-6633.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mount Pleasant Skies Sunday
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 3 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Mount Pleasant
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Mount Pleasant Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday