VALHALLA, N.Y. ‒ Some areas of Mount Pleasant may experience power outages as Con Edison works on infrastructure damaged by Hurricane Sandy, Town Supervisor Joan Maybury reports.
The following streets may be affected: Stillman Lane, Old Sleepy Hollow Road, Woodland Drive, Choate Road and Locust Road.
The work was scheduled to begin Wednesday and last throughout the weekend. It has not been determined how long the outages will last.
Residents should report any outage to Con Edison at 1-877-752-6633.
- 1 A Look At How Mount Pleasant’s School Bond Will Affect Taxpayers
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 4 Female Suspect From Westchester Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate