MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- Here's a look at the top stories last week from around Lewisboro, Armonk, Bedford and Pound Ridge.
Mount Pleasant Supervisor Carl Fulgenzi joined several other elected officials to support the installation of cameras at railroad grade crossings .
The owners of a Mohegan Lake pet store were charged with animal cruelty .
- Chappaqua Crossing owner Summit/Greenfield has submitted a rezoning petition to allow for 32 affordable-housing units to be built in the site's iconic cupola building.
- Elide Plaza in Armonk has undergone several changes and continues facing more improvements.
- Actress Catherine Zeta-Jones is looking to convert part of her Bedford Hills estate into a studio apartment .
- A Briarcliff family celebrated the safe return of their 5-month-old dog .
- Croton-on-Hudson resident Tanner Dago-Mitchell recently received an assistance dog from Canine Companions for Independence.
- The Ossining High School class of 1985 celebrated its 30-year reunion .
- A Peekskill man was charged in connection to a series of tire slashing incidents .
- The Pleasantville Farmers Market was voted Best Of Westchester by Westchester Magazine for the second year in a row.
Ten businesses in Westchester County were fined $46,500 this month for alleged violations of their state liquor licenses.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.