GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The Really Terrible Orchestra of Westchester will perform in concert Saturday, Aug. 9, at 2 p.m. at the Greenburgh Public Library.
Under the direction of conductor Nathanial Chase, the orchestra will perform selections from “Fiddler on the Roof,” the overture to Mozart’s “Magic Flute" and Sousa’s “Gladiator” march.
The concert is free and open to the public, and will include a post-concert reception; refreshments will be provided.
The Greenburgh Public Library is at 300 E. Main St., Elmsford.
- 1 Mount Pleasant Supervisor To Resign After 23 Years of Service
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Westchester Scholars Named National Achievement Semifinalists
- 5 Nine Billionaires With Westchester Ties Make Forbes 400 List