MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Pleasant and Valhalla last week:
- The Occupational Safety and Health Administration fined the Thornwood Carwash $3,600 for several safety violations, according to LoHud.com.
- In a case that has drawn attention from throughout the area, the Medical Examiner’s Office has ruled the death of a Ridgefield baby a homicide, according to a report on NBCConnecticut.com.
- A multi-vehicle accident at the intersection of the Saw Mill River Parkway and Taconic State Parkway resulted in heavy traffic delays Tuesday afternoon.
- 1 Mount Pleasant Supervisor To Resign After 23 Years of Service
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Westchester Residents Warned About Tax Rebate Scam
- 5 Nine Billionaires With Westchester Ties Make Forbes 400 List