MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Pleasant and Valhalla last week:
- The Occupational Safety and Health Administration fined the Thornwood Carwash $3,600 for several safety violations, according to LoHud.com.
- In a case that has drawn attention from throughout the area, the Medical Examiner’s Office has ruled the death of a Ridgefield baby a homicide, according to a report on NBCConnecticut.com.
- A multi-vehicle accident at the intersection of the Saw Mill River Parkway and Taconic State Parkway resulted in heavy traffic delays Tuesday afternoon.
- 1 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 2 Serious Crash Reported On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Former Mount Pleasant Police Chief Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charge
- 4 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate
- 5 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island