MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Pleasant and Valhalla last week:
- The Occupational Safety and Health Administration fined the Thornwood Carwash $3,600 for several safety violations, according to LoHud.com.
- In a case that has drawn attention from throughout the area, the Medical Examiner’s Office has ruled the death of a Ridgefield baby a homicide, according to a report on NBCConnecticut.com.
- A multi-vehicle accident at the intersection of the Saw Mill River Parkway and Taconic State Parkway resulted in heavy traffic delays Tuesday afternoon.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Thornwood Resident Accused Of Offering To Drop Parking Ticket For Sex
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Mount Pleasant On Wednesday
- 4 Open Houses In Mount Pleasant This Weekend
- 5 Rejection Of Mount Pleasant’s School Bond Tops Week's News