MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Pleasant and & Valhalla this week:
- A registered sex offender who was living at a shelter in Valhalla was sentenced to 20 years in prison on Wednesday, March 12 after attempting to meet with a 15-year-old girl at a Greenburgh motel.
- Three Westchester County residents from Scarsdale, Thornwood and Sleepy Hollow all became millionaires courtesy of the New York Lottery.
- A gas explosion destroyed a building in Harlem, killed at least eight people and shut down Metro-North service for hours.
- A Metro-North worker from Yonkers was killed Monday after being struck by a train on the Harlem line.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Mount Pleasant
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Mount Pleasant
- 3 White Plains Actress, School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts
- 4 Mount Pleasant Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Mount Pleasant Tuesday