MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Pleasant and Valhalla last week:
- The relatives of three men who were killed in a wrong-way accident on the Taconic State Parkway in 2009 reached a sealed settlement in court on , according to News 12 Westchester.
- The annual Italian Heritage Festival at the Kensico Dam in Valhalla is a go-to event for Ossining’s Giuseppe Conte, who was just a few days removed from a trip to Sassinoro, Italy to visit his parents.
- "Louder Than Words," an inspiring independent film based on the vision and evolution of Westchester County’s Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital in Valhalla, debuted at the AMC Loews movie theater in Port Chester as part of national release roll out of the film.
- Westchester County Police have identified the victim who died early Wednesday when his car left the Saw Mill River Parkway at the Ardsley exit ramp, crashed through a railing and plunged about 30 feet to the ground below.
- The northbound Saw Mill River Parkway has reopened in Dobbs Ferry on Wednesday morning after a fatal overnight accident left it closed for approximately eight hours.
- 1 Saw Mill Exit Ramp Reopens After Closure In Mount Pleasant
- 2 Mount Pleasant Voters Defeat $42M In Projects At Westlake Schools
- 3 Driver Hospitalized After Crash On 9A Ramp In Mount Pleasant
- 4 WABC-TV Reporter Lisa Colagrossi Of Stamford Dies At 49
- 5 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items