MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- The relatives of three men who were killed in a wrong-way accident on the Taconic State Parkway in 2009 reached a sealed settlement in court on Tuesday, July 29, according to News 12 Westchester.
Relatives of Michael Bastardi, Guy Bastardi and Daniel Longo filed the suit against Diane Schuler, who was killed along with her daughter and three nieces, and the car's owner Warren Hance, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Valhalla Woman Who Wins $3M In New York State Lottery Is ID'd
- 2 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 3 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 4 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 5 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam