THORNWOOD, N.Y. – Nearly 100 Mount Pleasant customers were without power Wednesday morning following Tuesday’s storms, according to Con Edison.
Con Edison estimated that the 89 customers in Mount Pleasant and Pleasantville without power should have their electricity restored by 11 p.m. on Wednesday. The majority of the outages were in the area of Nanny Hagen Road in Thornwood.
Con Edison defines a customer as one account, not an individual.
The Mount Pleasant and Pleasantville police departments reported no road closures in the town and the village Wednesday morning. Pleasantville reported low-hanging wires on Washington Avenue but the road was still passable for cars.
Check back with The Mount Pleasant Daily Voice for more on this story.
- 1 State Police Warn Mount Pleasant Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Taconic State Parkway Stretch Reopens After Closure In Mount Pleasant
- 5 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute