WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The Westchester County Department of Health Beach Surveillance Program, which serves to protect the public from illnesses against swimming in contaminated water, has announced beach closures for Thursday, July 3 based on the amount of rainfall on the watershed.
Beaches within Mamaroneck Harbor:
Beach Point Club
Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht Club
Shore Acres Point Club
Orienta Beach Club
Beaches on open water in Rye:
Beach in Davenport Neck, New Rochelle:
Beaches within Echo Bay, New Rochelle:
Echo Bay Yacht Club
Hudson Park Beach
- 1 Westlake High School Valedictorian Encourages 'Acts Of Kindness'
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Fatal Crash Involving Pleasantville Girl
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director