WESTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Bee-Line buses and ParaTransit vehicles in Westchester are operating on approximately 20-minute delays Thursday because of the storm.
The following snow detour routes are in effect:
- Routes 8 and 32 will avoid Nodine Hill in Yonkers. Detours will travel on Nepperhan Avenue between Elm Street and Walnut Street.
- Routes 13 and 19 will have no service to the Ossining Railroad Station. Service will start and end at Spring Street and Waller Avenue in Ossining.
- Route 16 from Peekskill to Mahopac Village Center will have no service to Strawberry Road and Lexington Avenue. The bus will operate on Route 6 instead.
- Route 30 will have no service on Stone Avenue and Fortfield Avenue in Yonkers. The bus will travel on Lockwood Avenue and Mile Square Road instead.
- Route 60 will have no service on Bryant Avenue or Old Mamaroneck Avenue in White Plains. The bus will remain on Mamaroneck Avenue.
- Routes 1C, 15, 40 and 41 are avoiding Westchester Community College.
- Routes 5, 7 and 8 are avoiding Elm Street between New School Street and Nepperhan Avenue in Yonkers. The bus will travel on School Street to Nepperhan Avenue instead.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Mount Pleasant, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Mount Pleasant
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Mount Pleasant; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Westchester Schools Postpone SAT Exams Due To Inclement Weather