WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- After a warm start to the week, Westchester County has a chance to see light to heavy showers every day for the rest of the week, according to the National Weather Service.
Showers could roll through the region on Wednesday morning. There is a 30-percent chance of precipitation and the rain is expected to end by noon on Wednesday. High temperatures will be in the mid-60's, according to the forecast.
More rain is expected overnight Wednesday into Thursday with fog cropping up in patches around the county. There is a 60-percent chance of rain with up to a tenth of an inch of rainfall that is expected to end by 10 a.m. Thursday, according to the forecast.
After a mostly dry Thursday with high temperatures in the mid-70's, the heaviest rain of the week could come Friday, according to the forecast.
The timing and the amount of rain on Friday is still up in the air. Check back with Daily Voice for more updates later this week as the system approaches the area.
- 1 Westchester Native Mark Zuckerberg Announces He's Will Be A Dad
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Mount Pleasant
- 4 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic State Parkway
- 5 Advisory Issued For Smoke Odor Caused By Mount Pleasant Mulch Fire