WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – An East Coast midweek snowstorm has headed out to sea, but another one could be on the way for the weekend.
There is now just a possibility of snow showers and a potential half inch or less of accumulation between 3 a.m. and noon on Wednesday, according to the National Weather Service.
High temperatures will struggle to reach the freezing mark on Wednesday.
More cold air is expected for Thursday with mostly sunny skies and a high near 32.
There is a chance for a significant snowstorm Sunday into Monday. However, it is too early to predict how much snow might accumulate.
- 1 Mount Pleasant's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Pleasantville Woman, 76, Found Dead In Her Home