WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – An East Coast midweek snowstorm has headed out to sea, but another one could be on the way for the weekend.
There is now just a possibility of snow showers and a potential half inch or less of accumulation between 3 a.m. and noon on Wednesday, according to the National Weather Service.
High temperatures will struggle to reach the freezing mark on Wednesday.
More cold air is expected for Thursday with mostly sunny skies and a high near 32.
There is a chance for a significant snowstorm Sunday into Monday. However, it is too early to predict how much snow might accumulate.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Mount Pleasant
- 3 Mount Pleasant Police Officer Graduates From County Academy
- 4 Sony Pulls Movie; Mount Pleasant Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'
- 5 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision