WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – An East Coast midweek snowstorm has headed out to sea, but another one could be on the way for the weekend.
There is now just a possibility of snow showers and a potential half inch or less of accumulation between 3 a.m. and noon on Wednesday, according to the National Weather Service.
High temperatures will struggle to reach the freezing mark on Wednesday.
More cold air is expected for Thursday with mostly sunny skies and a high near 32.
There is a chance for a significant snowstorm Sunday into Monday. However, it is too early to predict how much snow might accumulate.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 4 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 5 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed