WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – An East Coast midweek snowstorm has headed out to sea, but another one could be on the way for the weekend.
There is now just a possibility of snow showers and a potential half inch or less of accumulation between 3 a.m. and noon on Wednesday, according to the National Weather Service.
High temperatures will struggle to reach the freezing mark on Wednesday.
More cold air is expected for Thursday with mostly sunny skies and a high near 32.
There is a chance for a significant snowstorm Sunday into Monday. However, it is too early to predict how much snow might accumulate.
- 1 Mount Pleasant Supervisor To Resign After 23 Years of Service
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Nine Billionaires With Westchester Ties Make Forbes 400 List
- 5 Westchester Scholars Named National Achievement Semifinalists