WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – An East Coast midweek snowstorm has headed out to sea, but another one could be on the way for the weekend.
There is now just a possibility of snow showers and a potential half inch or less of accumulation between 3 a.m. and noon on Wednesday, according to the National Weather Service.
High temperatures will struggle to reach the freezing mark on Wednesday.
More cold air is expected for Thursday with mostly sunny skies and a high near 32.
There is a chance for a significant snowstorm Sunday into Monday. However, it is too early to predict how much snow might accumulate.
- 1 Westchester Native Mark Zuckerberg Announces He's Will Be A Dad
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Mount Pleasant
- 4 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic State Parkway
- 5 Advisory Issued For Smoke Odor Caused By Mount Pleasant Mulch Fire