WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – An East Coast midweek snowstorm has headed out to sea, but another one could be on the way for the weekend.
There is now just a possibility of snow showers and a potential half inch or less of accumulation between 3 a.m. and noon on Wednesday, according to the National Weather Service.
High temperatures will struggle to reach the freezing mark on Wednesday.
More cold air is expected for Thursday with mostly sunny skies and a high near 32.
There is a chance for a significant snowstorm Sunday into Monday. However, it is too early to predict how much snow might accumulate.
- 1 Valhalla School District Will Be Closed, MPCSD Will Have Early Dismissal
- 2 Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI In Mount Pleasant
- 3 Parking Officer From Thornwood Out On Bail In 'Sex For No Ticket' Charge
- 4 Mount Pleasant Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Westchester's Winter Wonderland Transforms Mount Pleasant's Kensico Dam