WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – An East Coast midweek snowstorm has headed out to sea, but another one could be on the way for the weekend.
There is now just a possibility of snow showers and a potential half inch or less of accumulation between 3 a.m. and noon on Wednesday, according to the National Weather Service.
High temperatures will struggle to reach the freezing mark on Wednesday.
More cold air is expected for Thursday with mostly sunny skies and a high near 32.
There is a chance for a significant snowstorm Sunday into Monday. However, it is too early to predict how much snow might accumulate.
- 1 Former Mount Pleasant School Board Member Wins Seat As Write-In Candidate
- 2 Mount Pleasant Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Westchester School Budgets Get OKs From Voters
- 4 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 5 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies