WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County will enjoy more sun and spring warmth on Thursday as high temperatures push toward the 60-degree mark, the National Weather Service said.
But rain and cold is likely late Thursday night, mainly after 2 a.m. as temperatures drop into the mid- to upper 30s, the weather service said.
Rain and drizzle are likely, mainly in the afternoon on Friday. Skies will be cloudy and high temperatures will be much cooler, in the 40s. The chance of precipitation is 60 percent.
Rain with areas of fog will continue Friday night as temperatures plunge again into the 30s. The chance of precipitation is 80 percent overnight.
Sprinkles are likely to continue Saturday, mainly before 8 a.m. It will be mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high in the 50s. Stronger west winds of 6 to 14 mph will develop, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
Saturday night will be clear with a low dropping into the upper 20s.
It will spring-like again Sunday, with sunny skies and temperatures in the 50s.
The start of the workweek on Monday will bring more rain to the area. But temperatures will be warmer in the mid-50s.
- 1 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Mount Pleasant
- 3 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 4 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Mount Pleasant
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Mount Pleasant Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'