WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- White Plains' Burke Rehabilitation Center is set to host the third annual Westchester County Brain Bee on Thursday, Feb. 27.
The Brain Bee starts at 4:30 p.m., Thursday, Feb. 27, at the center's main campus at 785 Mamaroneck Ave. in White Plains. The contest is open to high school students in Westchester County. The competition will be judged by a distinguished panel of neurologists and the winner will go on to compete in the national Brain Bee tournament.
Students can prepare for the Local Brain Bee by studying the 2012 edition of Brain Facts, published by The Society for Neuroscience.
For additional information or to register, residents can contact Janet Goodman at 914-597-2237 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 State Police Warn Mount Pleasant Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Sprain Brook Wrong-Way Crash
- 4 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 5 Taconic State Parkway Stretch Reopens After Closure In Mount Pleasant