WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A jury has found the City of White Plains negligent in a 2005 stabbing in a parking garage near the Galleria that killed Concetta "Connie" Russo-Carriero, according to LoHud.com.
The jury awarded the family of Russo-Carriero approximately $2 million, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Letter: Mount Pleasant Schools’ Proposed Bond Is Irresponsible
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mount Pleasant Skies Sunday
- 3 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Mount Pleasant, NOAA Predicts
- 4 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 5 Man Who Allegedly Threatened His Former High School Arrested In Greenburgh