THORNWOOD, N.Y. - Andrew Thomas Torpie formerly of Thornwood, died Jan. 28. He was 42.
Torpie was born Feb. 1, to Pat and Roger. He lived in Thornwood and attended Westlake High School. He was a graduate of Marist College and an insurance executive. He recently moved to Colorado.
Torpie is survived by his parents; wife, Colleen; children, Jane, Kiera Skye and Andrew; siblings, Roger of Lewisville, Texas, Douglas of Mamaroneck and Kathryn Parker of Winter Park, Fla.
Calling hours are Monday, Feb. 3 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 4 at the Church of the Magdalene, Pocantico Hills. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, please say a prayer.
- 1 State Police Warn Mount Pleasant Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 3 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 4 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation