THORNWOOD, N.Y. - Andrew Thomas Torpie formerly of Thornwood, died Jan. 28. He was 42.
Torpie was born Feb. 1, to Pat and Roger. He lived in Thornwood and attended Westlake High School. He was a graduate of Marist College and an insurance executive. He recently moved to Colorado.
Torpie is survived by his parents; wife, Colleen; children, Jane, Kiera Skye and Andrew; siblings, Roger of Lewisville, Texas, Douglas of Mamaroneck and Kathryn Parker of Winter Park, Fla.
Calling hours are Monday, Feb. 3 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 4 at the Church of the Magdalene, Pocantico Hills. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, please say a prayer.
- 1 Former Mount Pleasant School Board Member Wins Seat As Write-In Candidate
- 2 Thornwood's License 2 Grill Provides Tips On Grilling The Perfect Burger
- 3 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 4 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History