THORNWOOD, N.Y. - Andrew Thomas Torpie formerly of Thornwood, died Jan. 28. He was 42.
Torpie was born Feb. 1, to Pat and Roger. He lived in Thornwood and attended Westlake High School. He was a graduate of Marist College and an insurance executive. He recently moved to Colorado.
Torpie is survived by his parents; wife, Colleen; children, Jane, Kiera Skye and Andrew; siblings, Roger of Lewisville, Texas, Douglas of Mamaroneck and Kathryn Parker of Winter Park, Fla.
Calling hours are Monday, Feb. 3 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 4 at the Church of the Magdalene, Pocantico Hills. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, please say a prayer.
- 1 Valhalla Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On Route 117 In Pleasantville
- 3 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 5 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed