THORNWOOD, N.Y. - Andrew Thomas Torpie formerly of Thornwood, died Jan. 28. He was 42.
Torpie was born Feb. 1, to Pat and Roger. He lived in Thornwood and attended Westlake High School. He was a graduate of Marist College and an insurance executive. He recently moved to Colorado.
Torpie is survived by his parents; wife, Colleen; children, Jane, Kiera Skye and Andrew; siblings, Roger of Lewisville, Texas, Douglas of Mamaroneck and Kathryn Parker of Winter Park, Fla.
Calling hours are Monday, Feb. 3 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 4 at the Church of the Magdalene, Pocantico Hills. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, please say a prayer.
- 1 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Targets Homeschooling
- 5 Cuomo Agrees To Two Gubernatorial Debates Pending Astorino Acceptance