THORNWOOD, N.Y. - Andrew Thomas Torpie formerly of Thornwood, died Jan. 28. He was 42.
Torpie was born Feb. 1, to Pat and Roger. He lived in Thornwood and attended Westlake High School. He was a graduate of Marist College and an insurance executive. He recently moved to Colorado.
Torpie is survived by his parents; wife, Colleen; children, Jane, Kiera Skye and Andrew; siblings, Roger of Lewisville, Texas, Douglas of Mamaroneck and Kathryn Parker of Winter Park, Fla.
Calling hours are Monday, Feb. 3 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 4 at the Church of the Magdalene, Pocantico Hills. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, please say a prayer.
- 1 Mount Pleasant's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Forecasters Clash On Mount Pleasant Winter Weather Outlook