HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - Angela Santa Fulgenzi of Hawthorne died March 3. She was 86.
Fulgenzi was born Nov. 3, 1927, in Brooklyn, to Salvatore and Sebastiana (Mule) DeStefano. She graduated from Girls Commercial High School in Brooklyn and attended Brooklyn College.
Fulgenzi is survived by her children, Anne Burruano (Sam), Edward, Jr. (Madelaine), Marianne Fulgenzi (Leslie) and Stephanie Pellegrino (Frank); a granddaughter; and companion, Nino Maracenko. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Edward Fulgenzi, Sr.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 6 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Beecher Flooks Funeral Home in Pleasantville. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, March 7 at Holy Rosary R.C. Church in Hawthorne. Entombment will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 4 Woman Earns Medal For Helping Injured Valhalla Train Crash Survivors
- 5 Patient For Ebola In Yonkers Is Cleared