HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - Angela Santa Fulgenzi of Hawthorne died March 3. She was 86.
Fulgenzi was born Nov. 3, 1927, in Brooklyn, to Salvatore and Sebastiana (Mule) DeStefano. She graduated from Girls Commercial High School in Brooklyn and attended Brooklyn College.
Fulgenzi is survived by her children, Anne Burruano (Sam), Edward, Jr. (Madelaine), Marianne Fulgenzi (Leslie) and Stephanie Pellegrino (Frank); a granddaughter; and companion, Nino Maracenko. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Edward Fulgenzi, Sr.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 6 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Beecher Flooks Funeral Home in Pleasantville. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, March 7 at Holy Rosary R.C. Church in Hawthorne. Entombment will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 2 Mount Pleasant Supervisor To Resign After 23 Years of Service
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Targets Homeschooling
- 5 Nine Billionaires With Westchester Ties Make Forbes 400 List