VALHALLA, N.Y. - Ann Pagano of Valhalla died July 13. She was 77.
Pagano was born April 30, 1936, to Dominick and Constance (nee Maione) Pizzo.
Pagano is survived by her husband, William Pagano; children, Paul (Jessica) Pagano, Jennifer (Michael) Angerhauser; and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Tuesday, July 16 3 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc. Eastchester. A Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday July 17 at St. Anthony's Church, Yonkers. Entombment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the American Cancer Society in Pagano’s name.
For more information, please visit: www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 4 Overturned Vehicle Closes Stretch Of Saw Mill River Parkway
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Mount Pleasant