VALHALLA, N.Y. - Ann Pagano of Valhalla died July 13. She was 77.
Pagano was born April 30, 1936, to Dominick and Constance (nee Maione) Pizzo.
Pagano is survived by her husband, William Pagano; children, Paul (Jessica) Pagano, Jennifer (Michael) Angerhauser; and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Tuesday, July 16 3 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc. Eastchester. A Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday July 17 at St. Anthony's Church, Yonkers. Entombment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the American Cancer Society in Pagano’s name.
For more information, please visit: www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 162 Westchester County Employees Take Buyouts
- 4 Mason Struck, Killed By His Own Van In Greenburgh
- 5 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car