VALHALLA, N.Y. - Ann Pagano of Valhalla died July 13. She was 77.
Pagano was born April 30, 1936, to Dominick and Constance (nee Maione) Pizzo.
Pagano is survived by her husband, William Pagano; children, Paul (Jessica) Pagano, Jennifer (Michael) Angerhauser; and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Tuesday, July 16 3 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc. Eastchester. A Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday July 17 at St. Anthony's Church, Yonkers. Entombment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the American Cancer Society in Pagano’s name.
For more information, please visit: www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Thornwood's License 2 Grill Provides Tips On Grilling The Perfect Burger
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 5 Surge Of Warm Weather Will Arrive In Mount Pleasant