VALHALLA, N.Y. - Ann Pagano of Valhalla died July 13. She was 77.
Pagano was born April 30, 1936, to Dominick and Constance (nee Maione) Pizzo.
Pagano is survived by her husband, William Pagano; children, Paul (Jessica) Pagano, Jennifer (Michael) Angerhauser; and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Tuesday, July 16 3 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc. Eastchester. A Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday July 17 at St. Anthony's Church, Yonkers. Entombment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the American Cancer Society in Pagano’s name.
For more information, please visit: www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Astorino's Son Fires Back At Cuomo, Attack Ad
- 2 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 3 Valhalla Community Passes Propositions On Building Sale, Reserve Funds
- 4 National Weather Service: Mount Pleasant's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 5 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks