VALHALLA, N.Y. - Anthony Piazza of Valhalla died Jan. 8. He was 48.
Piazza was born Nov. 11, 1965, in White Plains, to Giuseppe and Antonina (Sciortino) Piazza. He was a graduate of Westlake High School and was a general contractor for Piazza Brothers Contracting in Valhalla.
Piazza is survived by his parents; son, Joseph A. Piazza of Mohegan Lake; brothers, Nick and John Piazza; and many nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Saturday, Jan. 11 and Sunday, Jan. 12 from 3 to 5 and 7 to 9 p.m. at McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Monday, Jan. 13 at Holy Rosary Church, 170 Brodhurst Ave.,
Hawthorne. Interment at Ferncliff Cemetery Association, 280-284 Secor Road, Hartsdale.
- 1 Thornwood's License 2 Grill Provides Tips On Grilling The Perfect Burger
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect
- 4 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors
- 5 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak