YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. - Antonina Fernandez, most recently of Yorktown Heights and formerly of Hawthorne, died June 9. She was 85.
Fernandez was born June 17, 1928, to Samuel and Anisia Kukresh in NYC. She was a retired receptionist with Fire Systems in Hawthorne.
Fernandez is survived by her son, Steve (Elaine Bliss) Fernandez of Carmel; two grandchildren; sister, Anna (John) Arnott of Tenn.; and brother, Peter (Bonnie Sears) Kukresh of Sharon, Conn. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Carl Fernandez.
Calling hours are at 12 p.m. Tuesday, June 17 at Hawthorne Funeral Home. Graveside services will take place at Kensico Cemetery, Valhalla, at 1 p.m.
- 1 Mount Pleasant Secretary Looking For Dog That Went Missing In Yorktown
- 2 IRS Warns Mount Pleasant Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Pedestrian Killed On Saw Mill Parkway Is ID'd
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In One Of Three Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway
- 5 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin