YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. - Antonina Fernandez, most recently of Yorktown Heights and formerly of Hawthorne, died June 9. She was 85.
Fernandez was born June 17, 1928, to Samuel and Anisia Kukresh in NYC. She was a retired receptionist with Fire Systems in Hawthorne.
Fernandez is survived by her son, Steve (Elaine Bliss) Fernandez of Carmel; two grandchildren; sister, Anna (John) Arnott of Tenn.; and brother, Peter (Bonnie Sears) Kukresh of Sharon, Conn. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Carl Fernandez.
Calling hours are at 12 p.m. Tuesday, June 17 at Hawthorne Funeral Home. Graveside services will take place at Kensico Cemetery, Valhalla, at 1 p.m.
- 1 State Police Warn Mount Pleasant Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 5 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York