YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. - Antonina Fernandez, most recently of Yorktown Heights and formerly of Hawthorne, died June 9. She was 85.
Fernandez was born June 17, 1928, to Samuel and Anisia Kukresh in NYC. She was a retired receptionist with Fire Systems in Hawthorne.
Fernandez is survived by her son, Steve (Elaine Bliss) Fernandez of Carmel; two grandchildren; sister, Anna (John) Arnott of Tenn.; and brother, Peter (Bonnie Sears) Kukresh of Sharon, Conn. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Carl Fernandez.
Calling hours are at 12 p.m. Tuesday, June 17 at Hawthorne Funeral Home. Graveside services will take place at Kensico Cemetery, Valhalla, at 1 p.m.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 2 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 3 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Mount Pleasant
- 5 Mount Pleasant Home Sales Soar 17 Percent In Third Quarter