YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. - Antonina Fernandez, most recently of Yorktown Heights and formerly of Hawthorne, died June 9. She was 85.
Fernandez was born June 17, 1928, to Samuel and Anisia Kukresh in NYC. She was a retired receptionist with Fire Systems in Hawthorne.
Fernandez is survived by her son, Steve (Elaine Bliss) Fernandez of Carmel; two grandchildren; sister, Anna (John) Arnott of Tenn.; and brother, Peter (Bonnie Sears) Kukresh of Sharon, Conn. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Carl Fernandez.
Calling hours are at 12 p.m. Tuesday, June 17 at Hawthorne Funeral Home. Graveside services will take place at Kensico Cemetery, Valhalla, at 1 p.m.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 3 Sprain Brook Parkway Checkpoint Results In 12 Charges
- 4 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home
- 5 Thornwood's Westlake Cheerleaders Will Perform In London New Year's Parade