YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. - Antonina Fernandez, most recently of Yorktown Heights and formerly of Hawthorne, died June 9. She was 85.
Fernandez was born June 17, 1928, to Samuel and Anisia Kukresh in NYC. She was a retired receptionist with Fire Systems in Hawthorne.
Fernandez is survived by her son, Steve (Elaine Bliss) Fernandez of Carmel; two grandchildren; sister, Anna (John) Arnott of Tenn.; and brother, Peter (Bonnie Sears) Kukresh of Sharon, Conn. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Carl Fernandez.
Calling hours are at 12 p.m. Tuesday, June 17 at Hawthorne Funeral Home. Graveside services will take place at Kensico Cemetery, Valhalla, at 1 p.m.
- 1 Former Mount Pleasant Police Chief Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charge
- 2 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 'Herb' From Hawthorne Reflects On Transition To Teaching As 'Kerri' In N.J.