THORNWOOD, N.Y. - Carol A. Sheible of Thornwood died April 30. She was 67.
Sheible was born May 25, 1946, to Eugene and Lucille (nee Minnerly) Langell in the Bronx.
Sheible is survived by her husband, John Sheible of Thornwood; children, Steve (Jennifer) Tosi of Larchmont, John (Lisa) Sheible of Rochester and Gene (Lauren) Sheible of Thornwood; brother, David (Carlyn) Langell of Fla.; and six grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; brother, Eugene; and sister, Dorothy.
Calling hours are Friday, May 2 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Thornwood Fire Co., 770 Commerce St., Thornwood, N.Y. 10594.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 3 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 4 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced