THORNWOOD, N.Y. - Carol A. Sheible of Thornwood died April 30. She was 67.
Sheible was born May 25, 1946, to Eugene and Lucille (nee Minnerly) Langell in the Bronx.
Sheible is survived by her husband, John Sheible of Thornwood; children, Steve (Jennifer) Tosi of Larchmont, John (Lisa) Sheible of Rochester and Gene (Lauren) Sheible of Thornwood; brother, David (Carlyn) Langell of Fla.; and six grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; brother, Eugene; and sister, Dorothy.
Calling hours are Friday, May 2 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Thornwood Fire Co., 770 Commerce St., Thornwood, N.Y. 10594.
- 1 State Police Warn Mount Pleasant Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash On Sprain Brook
- 4 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 5 Taconic State Parkway Stretch Reopens After Closure In Mount Pleasant