THORNWOOD, N.Y. - Carol A. Sheible of Thornwood died April 30. She was 67.
Sheible was born May 25, 1946, to Eugene and Lucille (nee Minnerly) Langell in the Bronx.
Sheible is survived by her husband, John Sheible of Thornwood; children, Steve (Jennifer) Tosi of Larchmont, John (Lisa) Sheible of Rochester and Gene (Lauren) Sheible of Thornwood; brother, David (Carlyn) Langell of Fla.; and six grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; brother, Eugene; and sister, Dorothy.
Calling hours are Friday, May 2 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Thornwood Fire Co., 770 Commerce St., Thornwood, N.Y. 10594.
- 1 Mount Pleasant's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Scarsdale Man, 34, Charged With DWI On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Two Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester