THORNWOOD, N.Y. - Carol A. Sheible of Thornwood died April 30. She was 67.
Sheible was born May 25, 1946, to Eugene and Lucille (nee Minnerly) Langell in the Bronx.
Sheible is survived by her husband, John Sheible of Thornwood; children, Steve (Jennifer) Tosi of Larchmont, John (Lisa) Sheible of Rochester and Gene (Lauren) Sheible of Thornwood; brother, David (Carlyn) Langell of Fla.; and six grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; brother, Eugene; and sister, Dorothy.
Calling hours are Friday, May 2 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Thornwood Fire Co., 770 Commerce St., Thornwood, N.Y. 10594.
- 1 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 2 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Mount Pleasant
- 5 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown