THORNWOOD, N.Y. - Carol A. Sheible of Thornwood died April 30. She was 67.
Sheible was born May 25, 1946, to Eugene and Lucille (nee Minnerly) Langell in the Bronx.
Sheible is survived by her husband, John Sheible of Thornwood; children, Steve (Jennifer) Tosi of Larchmont, John (Lisa) Sheible of Rochester and Gene (Lauren) Sheible of Thornwood; brother, David (Carlyn) Langell of Fla.; and six grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; brother, Eugene; and sister, Dorothy.
Calling hours are Friday, May 2 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Thornwood Fire Co., 770 Commerce St., Thornwood, N.Y. 10594.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Mount Pleasant, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Mount Pleasant; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Mount Pleasant Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency