VALHALLA, N.Y. - Caroline M. Caridi of Valhalla died Tuesday, Jan. 7. She was 87.
Caridi was born May 3, 1926, to Louis and Concetta (Vitale) Guerra. She resided in Florida where she remained until 2008. She moved to New York to be closer to her daughter. In her final years, she lived at the Hebrew Hospital Home in Valhalla.
Caridi is survived by her son, Anthony J. Caridi of Myrtle Beach, S.C.; daughter, Mary “Lonnie” Guinee of Thornwood; son-in-law, Dayton; daughter-in-law, Trish; two grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; brother, Charles Guerra of Jacksonville, Fla.; sisters, Teresa Nucaro of White Plains and Anne Pennelle of Thornwood; and numerous other relatives and friends. She was predeceased by her husband, Tony; sister, Marie Ianuzzi; and granddaughter, Varee Marie Caridi.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 9 at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel, White Plains with burial following at Mt. Calvary Cemetery, Greenburgh.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the Wounded Warrior Project, PO Box 758517, Topeka, Kansas 66675, or the ASPCA of Northern Westchester, 590 N. State Road, Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Mount Pleasant Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Mount Pleasant
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Mount Pleasant, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Westchester Schools Postpone SAT Exams Due To Inclement Weather