PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - Caroline V. Mancini of Pleasantville, and formerly of Valhalla and Thornwood, died Aug. 2. She was 83.
Mancini was born Sept. 21, 1930, to Lawrence and Amelia Marro in Peekskill. She was a member of the Pleasantville Seniors.
Mancini is survived by her son, Joseph (Mary Ann) Mancini of Hawthorne; sister, Marguerite (Paul) Adorno of Mt. Kisco; brother, Ronald (Easter) Marro of Belleview, Fla.; two grandchildren; and three great grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her parents; husband, Peter J. Mancini; and sisters, Lydia Esposito and Viola Marro.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Aug. 5 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 6 at the Holy Rosary Church, Hawthorne. Interment at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne.
- 1 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 2 Serious Crash Reported On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Former Mount Pleasant Police Chief Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charge
- 4 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate
- 5 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island