PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - Caroline V. Mancini of Pleasantville, and formerly of Valhalla and Thornwood, died Aug. 2. She was 83.
Mancini was born Sept. 21, 1930, to Lawrence and Amelia Marro in Peekskill. She was a member of the Pleasantville Seniors.
Mancini is survived by her son, Joseph (Mary Ann) Mancini of Hawthorne; sister, Marguerite (Paul) Adorno of Mt. Kisco; brother, Ronald (Easter) Marro of Belleview, Fla.; two grandchildren; and three great grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her parents; husband, Peter J. Mancini; and sisters, Lydia Esposito and Viola Marro.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Aug. 5 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 6 at the Holy Rosary Church, Hawthorne. Interment at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne.
- 1 State Police Warn Mount Pleasant Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Taconic State Parkway Stretch Reopens After Closure In Mount Pleasant
- 5 Mount Pleasant Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday