PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - Caroline V. Mancini of Pleasantville, and formerly of Valhalla and Thornwood, died Aug. 2. She was 83.
Mancini was born Sept. 21, 1930, to Lawrence and Amelia Marro in Peekskill. She was a member of the Pleasantville Seniors.
Mancini is survived by her son, Joseph (Mary Ann) Mancini of Hawthorne; sister, Marguerite (Paul) Adorno of Mt. Kisco; brother, Ronald (Easter) Marro of Belleview, Fla.; two grandchildren; and three great grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her parents; husband, Peter J. Mancini; and sisters, Lydia Esposito and Viola Marro.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Aug. 5 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 6 at the Holy Rosary Church, Hawthorne. Interment at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne.
- 1 Mount Pleasant Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Mount Pleasant, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Mount Pleasant
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Mount Pleasant; Blizzard Warning Issued