HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - Catherine E. Simpson of Hawthorne died July 10. She was 91.
Simpson was born April 3, 1923, to Martin and Mary (nee Brennan) Walsh in New York City.
Simpson is survived by her children, Kevin (Lynn) Simpson of Rockaway and Patricia (Robert) Riccobono of Hawthorne; and three grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Kevin Simpson; daughter, Kathleen Simpson; and sister, Peggy Walsh.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, July 14 at the Holy Rosary Church, Hawthorne. Interment at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne.
For more information, please visit: www.hawthornefuneralhome.com
- 1 Mount Pleasant's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Scarsdale Man, 34, Charged With DWI On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester