HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - Catherine E. Simpson of Hawthorne died July 10. She was 91.
Simpson was born April 3, 1923, to Martin and Mary (nee Brennan) Walsh in New York City.
Simpson is survived by her children, Kevin (Lynn) Simpson of Rockaway and Patricia (Robert) Riccobono of Hawthorne; and three grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Kevin Simpson; daughter, Kathleen Simpson; and sister, Peggy Walsh.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, July 14 at the Holy Rosary Church, Hawthorne. Interment at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne.
For more information, please visit: www.hawthornefuneralhome.com
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Mount Pleasant
- 3 Mount Pleasant Police Officer Graduates From County Academy
- 4 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Westlake High School Girls Basketball Coach Mayer Gets 100th Career Win