HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - Catherine E. Simpson of Hawthorne died July 10. She was 91.
Simpson was born April 3, 1923, to Martin and Mary (nee Brennan) Walsh in New York City.
Simpson is survived by her children, Kevin (Lynn) Simpson of Rockaway and Patricia (Robert) Riccobono of Hawthorne; and three grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Kevin Simpson; daughter, Kathleen Simpson; and sister, Peggy Walsh.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, July 14 at the Holy Rosary Church, Hawthorne. Interment at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne.
For more information, please visit: www.hawthornefuneralhome.com
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 4 Woman Earns Medal For Helping Injured Valhalla Train Crash Survivors
- 5 Patient For Ebola In Yonkers Is Cleared