HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - Catherine E. Simpson of Hawthorne died July 10. She was 91.
Simpson was born April 3, 1923, to Martin and Mary (nee Brennan) Walsh in New York City.
Simpson is survived by her children, Kevin (Lynn) Simpson of Rockaway and Patricia (Robert) Riccobono of Hawthorne; and three grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Kevin Simpson; daughter, Kathleen Simpson; and sister, Peggy Walsh.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, July 14 at the Holy Rosary Church, Hawthorne. Interment at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne.
For more information, please visit: www.hawthornefuneralhome.com
- 1 State Police Warn Mount Pleasant Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Taconic State Parkway Stretch Reopens After Closure In Mount Pleasant
- 5 Mount Pleasant Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday