TRUMBULL, Conn. - Charles A. Broussard, most recently of Trumbull, Conn. and formerly of Hawthorne died June 10. He was 88.
Broussard was born Jan.10, 1925, to Alexander and Elizabeth (nee Benoit) Broussard in Summerville, Mass. He served in the U.S. Army during World War II. He was a retired repairman with New York Telephone Co. for 42 years retiring in 1988.
Broussard is survived by his wife, Jean (nee Stevenson) Broussard of Trumbull, Conn.; children, Mark of Warwick, R.I., Roswell (Debbie) of Scottsdale, Ariz., Stephen (Laurie) of Wappingers Falls, Mary of Trumbull, Conn., and Carol (David) Romeu of New City; sisters, Theresa Dailey and Bernadette Sipos; and eight grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; five sisters; and one brother.
Calling hours are Thursday, June 13 from 2 to 6 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, June 14 at the Holy Rosary Church, Hawthorne. Interment in Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Mount Pleasant, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Mount Pleasant; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Mount Pleasant Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Hawthorne-Cedar Knolls Will Have Delayed Opening