DENVILLE, N.J. - Clara Soccodato, most recently of Denville, and formerly of Thornwood, N.Y., died April 20. She was 94.
Soccodato was born May 24, 1919, to Oreste and Josephine Schettini in NYC.
Soccodato is survived by her children, Robert (Joyce) Dato of Yorktown Heights, N.Y., and Joann (Joe) Sutton of Randolph; four grandchildren; and five great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Robert Soccodato; two brothers; and four sisters.
Calling hours are Wednesday, April 23 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, April 24 at Holy Rosary Church, Hawthorne, N.Y. Interment at Kensico Cemetery, Valhalla, N.Y.
In lieu of flowers donations may be made to Guiding Eyes for the Blind, Yorktown Heights., N.Y.
- 1 State Police Warn Mount Pleasant Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Taconic State Parkway Stretch Reopens After Closure In Mount Pleasant
- 5 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute