DENVILLE, N.J. - Clara Soccodato, most recently of Denville, and formerly of Thornwood, N.Y., died April 20. She was 94.
Soccodato was born May 24, 1919, to Oreste and Josephine Schettini in NYC.
Soccodato is survived by her children, Robert (Joyce) Dato of Yorktown Heights, N.Y., and Joann (Joe) Sutton of Randolph; four grandchildren; and five great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Robert Soccodato; two brothers; and four sisters.
Calling hours are Wednesday, April 23 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, April 24 at Holy Rosary Church, Hawthorne, N.Y. Interment at Kensico Cemetery, Valhalla, N.Y.
In lieu of flowers donations may be made to Guiding Eyes for the Blind, Yorktown Heights., N.Y.
- 1 Thornwood's License 2 Grill Provides Tips On Grilling The Perfect Burger
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect
- 4 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors
- 5 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak