HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - Diane C. Dean (nee Altamuro) of Hawthorne died June 2. She was 71.
Dean was born April 21, 1943. She was employed as a teaching assistant by the White Plains School District for 25 years and prior to that she was employed with the Mt. Pleasant School District.
Dean is survived by her husband, Rick Dean; daughter, Keri-Lynn Kiamie (Mathew) Kiamie of Hawthorne; son, Jeffrey A. Dean (Jeanne) of Yorktown Heights; four grandchildren; brother, Patsy Altamuro (Rosemary); and a nephew and niece.
Calling hours are Thursday, June 5 from 7 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, June 6 at the Holy Rosary Church, Hawthorne. Entombment at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Rosary Hill Home, 600 Linda Ave., Hawthorne, N.Y. 10532.
- 1 Valhalla School District Will Be Closed, MPCSD Will Have Early Dismissal
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Mount Pleasant On Wednesday
- 3 Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI In Mount Pleasant
- 4 Mount Pleasant Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Westchester's Winter Wonderland Transforms Mount Pleasant's Kensico Dam