HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - Diane C. Dean (nee Altamuro) of Hawthorne died June 2. She was 71.
Dean was born April 21, 1943. She was employed as a teaching assistant by the White Plains School District for 25 years and prior to that she was employed with the Mt. Pleasant School District.
Dean is survived by her husband, Rick Dean; daughter, Keri-Lynn Kiamie (Mathew) Kiamie of Hawthorne; son, Jeffrey A. Dean (Jeanne) of Yorktown Heights; four grandchildren; brother, Patsy Altamuro (Rosemary); and a nephew and niece.
Calling hours are Thursday, June 5 from 7 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, June 6 at the Holy Rosary Church, Hawthorne. Entombment at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Rosary Hill Home, 600 Linda Ave., Hawthorne, N.Y. 10532.
- 1 Former Mount Pleasant School Board Member Wins Seat As Write-In Candidate
- 2 Westchester School Budgets Get OKs From Voters
- 3 Thornwood's License 2 Grill Provides Tips On Grilling The Perfect Burger
- 4 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History