HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - Diane C. Dean (nee Altamuro) of Hawthorne died June 2. She was 71.
Dean was born April 21, 1943. She was employed as a teaching assistant by the White Plains School District for 25 years and prior to that she was employed with the Mt. Pleasant School District.
Dean is survived by her husband, Rick Dean; daughter, Keri-Lynn Kiamie (Mathew) Kiamie of Hawthorne; son, Jeffrey A. Dean (Jeanne) of Yorktown Heights; four grandchildren; brother, Patsy Altamuro (Rosemary); and a nephew and niece.
Calling hours are Thursday, June 5 from 7 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, June 6 at the Holy Rosary Church, Hawthorne. Entombment at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Rosary Hill Home, 600 Linda Ave., Hawthorne, N.Y. 10532.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 2 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 3 A Look At How Mount Pleasant’s School Bond Will Affect Taxpayers
- 4 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola