HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - Diane C. Dean (nee Altamuro) of Hawthorne died June 2. She was 71.
Dean was born April 21, 1943. She was employed as a teaching assistant by the White Plains School District for 25 years and prior to that she was employed with the Mt. Pleasant School District.
Dean is survived by her husband, Rick Dean; daughter, Keri-Lynn Kiamie (Mathew) Kiamie of Hawthorne; son, Jeffrey A. Dean (Jeanne) of Yorktown Heights; four grandchildren; brother, Patsy Altamuro (Rosemary); and a nephew and niece.
Calling hours are Thursday, June 5 from 7 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, June 6 at the Holy Rosary Church, Hawthorne. Entombment at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Rosary Hill Home, 600 Linda Ave., Hawthorne, N.Y. 10532.
- 1 Westlake High School Valedictorian Encourages 'Acts Of Kindness'
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Fatal Crash Involving Pleasantville Girl