NEW FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Donald F. Masullo of New Fairfield, formerly of Valhalla, N.Y., died Oct. 2. He was 79.
Masullo was born July 17, 1934, in Brooklyn, N.Y., to Salvatore and Ida (DeCandia) Masullo. Following high school, he served in the Navy from 1952 until 1955 during the Korean Conflict. He was a manager with American Compressed Gas Co. in Yonkers, N.Y., for 34 years, retiring in 1996.
Masullo is survived by his wife, Theresa M. Boss; daughters, Lisa Tomei (Joseph) of North Salem, N.Y., and Lori Lanza (Charles) of Bedford Hills, N.Y.; brother, Peter A. Masullo of Brooklyn, N.Y.; and five grandchildren.
Calling hours are Friday, Oct. 4 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Beecher Funeral Home, 1 Putnam Avenue, Brewster, N.Y. A Funeral Service will be held at 1 p.m. Friday, Oct. 4 at the funeral home. Interment will follow at Milltown Rural Cemetery, Brewster.
Contributions in Masullo’s memory may be made to Regional Hospice and Home Care of Western Connecticut, 39 Old Ridgebury Road, Danbury, CT 06810.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mount Pleasant Skies Sunday
- 3 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 4 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Mount Pleasant
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester