NEW FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Donald F. Masullo of New Fairfield, formerly of Valhalla, N.Y., died Oct. 2. He was 79.
Masullo was born July 17, 1934, in Brooklyn, N.Y., to Salvatore and Ida (DeCandia) Masullo. Following high school, he served in the Navy from 1952 until 1955 during the Korean Conflict. He was a manager with American Compressed Gas Co. in Yonkers, N.Y., for 34 years, retiring in 1996.
Masullo is survived by his wife, Theresa M. Boss; daughters, Lisa Tomei (Joseph) of North Salem, N.Y., and Lori Lanza (Charles) of Bedford Hills, N.Y.; brother, Peter A. Masullo of Brooklyn, N.Y.; and five grandchildren.
Calling hours are Friday, Oct. 4 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Beecher Funeral Home, 1 Putnam Avenue, Brewster, N.Y. A Funeral Service will be held at 1 p.m. Friday, Oct. 4 at the funeral home. Interment will follow at Milltown Rural Cemetery, Brewster.
Contributions in Masullo’s memory may be made to Regional Hospice and Home Care of Western Connecticut, 39 Old Ridgebury Road, Danbury, CT 06810.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 4 Overturned Vehicle Closes Stretch Of Saw Mill River Parkway
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Mount Pleasant