MILFORD, Conn. - Ellene Aquilino of Milford, and formerly of Hawthorne, died Feb. 11. She was 75.
Aquilino was born June 15, 1938, to Leonard and Magdalene George in the Bronx, N.Y., and graduated from A.B. Davis High School in Mt. Vernon, N.Y. She most recently lived in Milford, where she retired from her position as administrative manager at William Raveis Real Estate in Shelton.
Aquilino is survived by her husband, James Aquilino of Milford; children, Joy (Robert) O'Brien of Teaneck, N.J. and James (Emilia) Aquilino of Milford; three grandchildren; many nieces and nephews; sisters, Andrea (Anthony) Bruni of Hawthorne, N.Y., and Camille (Peter) Piller of Brookfield.
Calling hours are Monday, Feb. 17 from 3 to 7 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 18 at the Holy Rosary Church, Hawthorne. Interment at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne.
- 1 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 2 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 3 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 4 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash In TV Interview
- 5 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam