HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - Elliott A. Thompson of Hawthorne died Feb.1. He was 67.
Thompson was born Nov.14, 1946, to George and Marie Thompson in Gary, Ind. He served in the U.S. Army during the Vietnam War. He was a computer analyst with Kraft General Foods in White Plains, N.Y.
Thompson is survived by his sisters, Gwynne Witte of Stillwater, Minn., Sheila Carlson of Deerwood, Minn.; brother, Gary Thompson of Pine River, Minn.; adopted family, Marilyn Oliva of Hawthorne, Charlie and Bert Van Fleet of Westminster, Colo.; and several nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; and brother, Eddie Thompson.
Calling hours are Friday, Feb. 7 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to an Animal Shelter of your choice.
- 1 A Look At How Mount Pleasant’s School Bond Will Affect Taxpayers
- 2 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Female Suspect From Westchester Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate