VALHALLA, N.Y. - Emma Roscoe of Valhalla died May 12. She was 87.
Roscoe was born in Yonkers, to Anthony and Gaetana Liberati Pasqualone. She was employed at Otis Elevator for 35 years before retiring in 1983.
Roscoe is survived by her husband, Albert Roscoe; son, Louis Roscoe; siblings, Attilio (Mary) Pasqualone, Marie (Anthony) Liberati and Carol Ann Casarella; and numerous nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and brother-in-law, Thomas Casarella.
Calling hours are Friday, May 16 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Flower Funeral Home Inc., 714 Yonkers Ave., Yonkers. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9;30 a.m. Saturday, May 17 at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church. Entombment at Ferncliff.
- 1 Valhalla Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On Route 117 In Pleasantville
- 3 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Mount Pleasant