VALHALLA, N.Y. - Emma Roscoe of Valhalla died May 12. She was 87.
Roscoe was born in Yonkers, to Anthony and Gaetana Liberati Pasqualone. She was employed at Otis Elevator for 35 years before retiring in 1983.
Roscoe is survived by her husband, Albert Roscoe; son, Louis Roscoe; siblings, Attilio (Mary) Pasqualone, Marie (Anthony) Liberati and Carol Ann Casarella; and numerous nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and brother-in-law, Thomas Casarella.
Calling hours are Friday, May 16 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Flower Funeral Home Inc., 714 Yonkers Ave., Yonkers. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9;30 a.m. Saturday, May 17 at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church. Entombment at Ferncliff.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Mount Pleasant
- 3 Mount Pleasant Police Officer Graduates From County Academy
- 4 Sony Pulls Movie; Mount Pleasant Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'
- 5 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision