FT. LAUDERDALE, Fla. - Eugene H. Munz of Ft. Lauderdale, formerly of Thornwood, N.Y., died Monday, June 2. He was 84.
Muniz served in Korea as a captain in the Marine Corps. He retired from Bell Telephone as an engineering division manager after 37 years of dedicated service. He attended Stuyvesant H.S., received his Electrical Engineering Degree at New York University and his Masters at St. Johns University.
Muniz is survived by his wife, Patricia (Nee) Clapp Munz; sons, Stephen (Jeanne) Munz, of Valhalla, N.Y., Andrew (Regina) Munz, of Mahopac, N.Y.; daughter, Claudia (Edward) Fitzsenry of Danbury, Conn.; eight grandchildren; and seven great grandchildren.
A memorial service will be held at 2 p.m. Sunday, June 15 at Pleasantville Presbyterian Church, 400 Bedford Rd., Pleasantville, N.Y.
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to Pleasantville Presbyterian Church.
For more information, please visit: www.edkalis.com
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Mount Pleasant
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester