FT. LAUDERDALE, Fla. - Eugene H. Munz of Ft. Lauderdale, formerly of Thornwood, N.Y., died Monday, June 2. He was 84.
Muniz served in Korea as a captain in the Marine Corps. He retired from Bell Telephone as an engineering division manager after 37 years of dedicated service. He attended Stuyvesant H.S., received his Electrical Engineering Degree at New York University and his Masters at St. Johns University.
Muniz is survived by his wife, Patricia (Nee) Clapp Munz; sons, Stephen (Jeanne) Munz, of Valhalla, N.Y., Andrew (Regina) Munz, of Mahopac, N.Y.; daughter, Claudia (Edward) Fitzsenry of Danbury, Conn.; eight grandchildren; and seven great grandchildren.
A memorial service will be held at 2 p.m. Sunday, June 15 at Pleasantville Presbyterian Church, 400 Bedford Rd., Pleasantville, N.Y.
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to Pleasantville Presbyterian Church.
For more information, please visit: www.edkalis.com
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Mount Pleasant Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Mount Pleasant
- 4 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48