FT. LAUDERDALE, Fla. - Eugene H. Munz of Ft. Lauderdale, formerly of Thornwood, N.Y., died Monday, June 2. He was 84.
Muniz served in Korea as a captain in the Marine Corps. He retired from Bell Telephone as an engineering division manager after 37 years of dedicated service. He attended Stuyvesant H.S., received his Electrical Engineering Degree at New York University and his Masters at St. Johns University.
Muniz is survived by his wife, Patricia (Nee) Clapp Munz; sons, Stephen (Jeanne) Munz, of Valhalla, N.Y., Andrew (Regina) Munz, of Mahopac, N.Y.; daughter, Claudia (Edward) Fitzsenry of Danbury, Conn.; eight grandchildren; and seven great grandchildren.
A memorial service will be held at 2 p.m. Sunday, June 15 at Pleasantville Presbyterian Church, 400 Bedford Rd., Pleasantville, N.Y.
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to Pleasantville Presbyterian Church.
For more information, please visit: www.edkalis.com
- 1 Mount Pleasant's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Scarsdale Man, 34, Charged With DWI On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester