HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - Frances R. Koezly of Hawthorne died March 27. She was 96.
Koezly was born Sept. 5, 1917, to Emidio and Bernadina (nee Paolucci) Scimia in Valhalla.
Koezly is survived by her daughter, Catherine Maki of Hawthorne; three grandchildren; seven great grandchildren; and three great great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Kenneth Koezly; grandson, David Maki; two brothers; and three sisters.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Monday, March 31 at Our Lady Queen of Peace Chapel at Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne. Interment to follow.
For more information, please visit: www.hawthornefuneralhome.com
- 1 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 2 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 3 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 4 Snow Could Return To Mount Pleasant For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Mount Pleasant Saturday