HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - Frances R. Koezly of Hawthorne died March 27. She was 96.
Koezly was born Sept. 5, 1917, to Emidio and Bernadina (nee Paolucci) Scimia in Valhalla.
Koezly is survived by her daughter, Catherine Maki of Hawthorne; three grandchildren; seven great grandchildren; and three great great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Kenneth Koezly; grandson, David Maki; two brothers; and three sisters.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Monday, March 31 at Our Lady Queen of Peace Chapel at Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne. Interment to follow.
For more information, please visit: www.hawthornefuneralhome.com
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Thornwood, Valhalla Memorial Day Parades Include American Legion Ceremonies
- 3 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 4 Body Pulled From Hudson ID'd As Missing Kayaker In Murder Case
- 5 Open Houses In Mount Pleasant This Weekend