HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - Frances R. Koezly of Hawthorne died March 27. She was 96.
Koezly was born Sept. 5, 1917, to Emidio and Bernadina (nee Paolucci) Scimia in Valhalla.
Koezly is survived by her daughter, Catherine Maki of Hawthorne; three grandchildren; seven great grandchildren; and three great great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Kenneth Koezly; grandson, David Maki; two brothers; and three sisters.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Monday, March 31 at Our Lady Queen of Peace Chapel at Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne. Interment to follow.
For more information, please visit: www.hawthornefuneralhome.com
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Mount Pleasant
- 5 Man In Custody After Assaulting Trooper, Leading To Two-State Chase