HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - Frances R. Koezly of Hawthorne died March 27. She was 96.
Koezly was born Sept. 5, 1917, to Emidio and Bernadina (nee Paolucci) Scimia in Valhalla.
Koezly is survived by her daughter, Catherine Maki of Hawthorne; three grandchildren; seven great grandchildren; and three great great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Kenneth Koezly; grandson, David Maki; two brothers; and three sisters.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Monday, March 31 at Our Lady Queen of Peace Chapel at Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne. Interment to follow.
For more information, please visit: www.hawthornefuneralhome.com
- 1 A Look At How Mount Pleasant’s School Bond Will Affect Taxpayers
- 2 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Female Suspect From Westchester Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate