HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - Frances R. Koezly of Hawthorne died March 27. She was 96.
Koezly was born Sept. 5, 1917, to Emidio and Bernadina (nee Paolucci) Scimia in Valhalla.
Koezly is survived by her daughter, Catherine Maki of Hawthorne; three grandchildren; seven great grandchildren; and three great great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Kenneth Koezly; grandson, David Maki; two brothers; and three sisters.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Monday, March 31 at Our Lady Queen of Peace Chapel at Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne. Interment to follow.
For more information, please visit: www.hawthornefuneralhome.com
- 1 Valhalla Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On Route 117 In Pleasantville
- 3 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Mount Pleasant