INDEPENDENCE, Ky. - Frank Signore of Independence, and formerly of Hawthorne, N.Y., died Feb. 22. He was 94.
Signore was born May 10, 1919, to Theodore and Mary (nee D'Angelo) Signore in New York City. He was an Army World War II Veteran. He was treasurer for Greyhound Insurance, in New York City before his retirement.
Signore is survived by his daughter, Melissa Signore of Florence; sons, Theodore Signore of Washington, D.C., Gerard Signore of Independence; sisters, Louise Signore of the Bronx, N.Y., and Katherine Caroli of White Plains, N.Y. He was predeceased by his parents; wife, Margaret T. Signore; brothers, Claude and Daniel.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Feb. 26 from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home, where funeral services will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 27. Interment at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne, N.Y.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 4 Overturned Vehicle Closes Stretch Of Saw Mill River Parkway
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Mount Pleasant