INDEPENDENCE, Ky. - Frank Signore of Independence, and formerly of Hawthorne, N.Y., died Feb. 22. He was 94.
Signore was born May 10, 1919, to Theodore and Mary (nee D'Angelo) Signore in New York City. He was an Army World War II Veteran. He was treasurer for Greyhound Insurance, in New York City before his retirement.
Signore is survived by his daughter, Melissa Signore of Florence; sons, Theodore Signore of Washington, D.C., Gerard Signore of Independence; sisters, Louise Signore of the Bronx, N.Y., and Katherine Caroli of White Plains, N.Y. He was predeceased by his parents; wife, Margaret T. Signore; brothers, Claude and Daniel.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Feb. 26 from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home, where funeral services will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 27. Interment at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne, N.Y.
- 1 Astorino's Son Fires Back At Cuomo, Attack Ad
- 2 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 3 State Advises Parents To Be Aware Of Signs Of Serious Respiratory Virus
- 4 Valhalla Community Passes Propositions On Building Sale, Reserve Funds
- 5 National Weather Service: Mount Pleasant's Winter Won't Be So Bad