INDEPENDENCE, Ky. - Frank Signore of Independence, and formerly of Hawthorne, N.Y., died Feb. 22. He was 94.
Signore was born May 10, 1919, to Theodore and Mary (nee D'Angelo) Signore in New York City. He was an Army World War II Veteran. He was treasurer for Greyhound Insurance, in New York City before his retirement.
Signore is survived by his daughter, Melissa Signore of Florence; sons, Theodore Signore of Washington, D.C., Gerard Signore of Independence; sisters, Louise Signore of the Bronx, N.Y., and Katherine Caroli of White Plains, N.Y. He was predeceased by his parents; wife, Margaret T. Signore; brothers, Claude and Daniel.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Feb. 26 from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home, where funeral services will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 27. Interment at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne, N.Y.
- 1 Mount Pleasant's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Scarsdale Man, 34, Charged With DWI On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Two Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester