INDEPENDENCE, Ky. - Frank Signore of Independence, and formerly of Hawthorne, N.Y., died Feb. 22. He was 94.
Signore was born May 10, 1919, to Theodore and Mary (nee D'Angelo) Signore in New York City. He was an Army World War II Veteran. He was treasurer for Greyhound Insurance, in New York City before his retirement.
Signore is survived by his daughter, Melissa Signore of Florence; sons, Theodore Signore of Washington, D.C., Gerard Signore of Independence; sisters, Louise Signore of the Bronx, N.Y., and Katherine Caroli of White Plains, N.Y. He was predeceased by his parents; wife, Margaret T. Signore; brothers, Claude and Daniel.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Feb. 26 from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home, where funeral services will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 27. Interment at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne, N.Y.
- 1 Valhalla Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On Route 117 In Pleasantville
- 3 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 5 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed