HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - Gary Udice of Hawthorne died June 9. He was 62.
Udice was born Feb. 24, 1952, to Joseph and Mae Udice in White Plains. He was a member of the Carpenters Union in New York City.
Udice is survived by his brother, Kenneth (Debra) Udice of Thornwood; sister, Carol Scarcello of Ft. Myers, Fla.; nieces and nephews; companion, Joanne Russotti of Carmel, N.Y. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Friday, June 13 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. Interment will be private.
- 1 A Look At How Mount Pleasant’s School Bond Will Affect Taxpayers
- 2 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Female Suspect From Westchester Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate