HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - Gary Udice of Hawthorne died June 9. He was 62.
Udice was born Feb. 24, 1952, to Joseph and Mae Udice in White Plains. He was a member of the Carpenters Union in New York City.
Udice is survived by his brother, Kenneth (Debra) Udice of Thornwood; sister, Carol Scarcello of Ft. Myers, Fla.; nieces and nephews; companion, Joanne Russotti of Carmel, N.Y. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Friday, June 13 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. Interment will be private.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 2 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 3 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Mount Pleasant
- 5 Mount Pleasant Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday