HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - Gary Udice of Hawthorne died June 9. He was 62.
Udice was born Feb. 24, 1952, to Joseph and Mae Udice in White Plains. He was a member of the Carpenters Union in New York City.
Udice is survived by his brother, Kenneth (Debra) Udice of Thornwood; sister, Carol Scarcello of Ft. Myers, Fla.; nieces and nephews; companion, Joanne Russotti of Carmel, N.Y. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Friday, June 13 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. Interment will be private.
- 1 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 2 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Mount Pleasant
- 5 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown