HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - Gary Udice of Hawthorne died June 9. He was 62.
Udice was born Feb. 24, 1952, to Joseph and Mae Udice in White Plains. He was a member of the Carpenters Union in New York City.
Udice is survived by his brother, Kenneth (Debra) Udice of Thornwood; sister, Carol Scarcello of Ft. Myers, Fla.; nieces and nephews; companion, Joanne Russotti of Carmel, N.Y. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Friday, June 13 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. Interment will be private.
- 1 Mount Pleasant Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Mount Pleasant
- 3 White Plains Actress, School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts
- 4 Target, With Three Westchester Locations, Cutting Thousands Of Jobs
- 5 Several Accidents Reported On Slick Westchester Roadways