VALHALLA, N.Y. - George H. Dittmeier of Valhalla died June 30. He was 90.
Dittmeier served with the U.S. Army during World War II. He attended Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and Stevens Institute of Technology. He was employed as a materials engineer at U.S. Army Soldier and Biological Systems Command in Natick, Mass.
Dittmeier is survived by his wife, Domenica Dittmeier; son, Eric Dittmeier; and daughter, Carolyn Dittmeier; and a grandson. He was predeceased by his daughter, Lydia Dittmeier.
Calling hours are Saturday, July 12 from 10 to 11 a.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. Interment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne.
- 1 Mount Pleasant Voters Defeat $42M In Projects At Westlake Schools
- 2 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 3 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Valhalla Man Denied Parole In Wife's Murder
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show