HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - George M. Dickie, Jr. of Hawthorne died March 23. He was 90.
Dickie was born May 19, 1923, to George and Louise Dickie, Sr. in the Bronx. He served in the U.S. Army during World War II. He was a retired credit manager for GMAC in NYC.
Dickie is survived by his wife, Jean Dickie of Hawthorne; children, George M. Dickie, III (Linda) of
Gansevoort and Laura Wallace (Kevin) of Buckingham, Pa.; sister, Joan Dickie of Washington, DC; and three grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, March 26 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. Interment at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to either, Hawthorne Fire Dept. Ambulance 25 Home St., Hawthorne, N.Y.10532 or Mt. Pleasant Seniors Meals on Wheels.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Thornwood, Valhalla Memorial Day Parades Include American Legion Ceremonies
- 4 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says