HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - George M. Dickie, Jr. of Hawthorne died March 23. He was 90.
Dickie was born May 19, 1923, to George and Louise Dickie, Sr. in the Bronx. He served in the U.S. Army during World War II. He was a retired credit manager for GMAC in NYC.
Dickie is survived by his wife, Jean Dickie of Hawthorne; children, George M. Dickie, III (Linda) of
Gansevoort and Laura Wallace (Kevin) of Buckingham, Pa.; sister, Joan Dickie of Washington, DC; and three grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, March 26 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. Interment at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to either, Hawthorne Fire Dept. Ambulance 25 Home St., Hawthorne, N.Y.10532 or Mt. Pleasant Seniors Meals on Wheels.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 3 'Herb' From Hawthorne Reflects On Transition To Teaching As 'Kerri' In N.J.
- 4 Taconic State Parkway Crash Causing Delays
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Mount Pleasant