VALHALLA, N.Y. - Geraldine (Gerry) Riley of Valhalla died March 26. She was 69.
Riley was born Jan.17, 1945, in Ossining, to Dominic and Sadie (nee Bracchitta) Leonelli.
Riley is survived by her husband, Ralph Riley; son, Ralph Christopher Riley both of Valhalla; family; and friends.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 27 and Friday, March 28 from 2 to 4 and 6 to 8 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, March 29 at the Holy Rosary Church, Hawthorne. Interment at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Rosary Hill Home 600 Linda Ave. Hawthorne, N.Y. 10532.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 4 Overturned Vehicle Closes Stretch Of Saw Mill River Parkway
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Mount Pleasant