VALHALLA, N.Y. - Geraldine (Gerry) Riley of Valhalla died March 26. She was 69.
Riley was born Jan.17, 1945, in Ossining, to Dominic and Sadie (nee Bracchitta) Leonelli.
Riley is survived by her husband, Ralph Riley; son, Ralph Christopher Riley both of Valhalla; family; and friends.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 27 and Friday, March 28 from 2 to 4 and 6 to 8 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, March 29 at the Holy Rosary Church, Hawthorne. Interment at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Rosary Hill Home 600 Linda Ave. Hawthorne, N.Y. 10532.
- 1 State Police Warn Mount Pleasant Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Sprain Brook Wrong-Way Crash
- 4 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 5 Taconic State Parkway Stretch Reopens After Closure In Mount Pleasant