VALHALLA, N.Y. - Geraldine (Gerry) Riley of Valhalla died March 26. She was 69.
Riley was born Jan.17, 1945, in Ossining, to Dominic and Sadie (nee Bracchitta) Leonelli.
Riley is survived by her husband, Ralph Riley; son, Ralph Christopher Riley both of Valhalla; family; and friends.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 27 and Friday, March 28 from 2 to 4 and 6 to 8 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, March 29 at the Holy Rosary Church, Hawthorne. Interment at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Rosary Hill Home 600 Linda Ave. Hawthorne, N.Y. 10532.
- 1 Westchester Native Mark Zuckerberg Says He's Going To Be A Dad
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Taconic State Parkway Crash Causing Delays