VALHALLA, N.Y. - Geraldine (Gerry) Riley of Valhalla died March 26. She was 69.
Riley was born Jan.17, 1945, in Ossining, to Dominic and Sadie (nee Bracchitta) Leonelli.
Riley is survived by her husband, Ralph Riley; son, Ralph Christopher Riley both of Valhalla; family; and friends.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 27 and Friday, March 28 from 2 to 4 and 6 to 8 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, March 29 at the Holy Rosary Church, Hawthorne. Interment at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Rosary Hill Home 600 Linda Ave. Hawthorne, N.Y. 10532.
- 1 Mount Pleasant's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Forecasters Clash On Mount Pleasant Winter Weather Outlook