HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - Gertrude Marie Fedor of Hawthorne died May 22. She was 82.
Fedor was born Feb. 4, 1932, to Alois and Agnes Lirzer, she grew up in Hawthorne. She worked for Bell Telephone Company and for 30 plus years at Ruhle Companies (formerly known as Farrand Industries).
Fedor is survived by her four children; two grandchildren; and a sister. She was predeceased by her husband, Martin Paul Fedor, Jr.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, May 27 at the Holy Rosary Church, Hawthorne.
For more information, please visit: www.hawthornefuneralhome.com
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 2 A Look At How Mount Pleasant’s School Bond Will Affect Taxpayers
- 3 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Female Suspect From Westchester Identified In NJ Bank Theft