HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - Gertrude Marie Fedor of Hawthorne died May 22. She was 82.
Fedor was born Feb. 4, 1932, to Alois and Agnes Lirzer, she grew up in Hawthorne. She worked for Bell Telephone Company and for 30 plus years at Ruhle Companies (formerly known as Farrand Industries).
Fedor is survived by her four children; two grandchildren; and a sister. She was predeceased by her husband, Martin Paul Fedor, Jr.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, May 27 at the Holy Rosary Church, Hawthorne.
For more information, please visit: www.hawthornefuneralhome.com
- 1 Westlake High School Valedictorian Encourages 'Acts Of Kindness'
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Fatal Crash Involving Pleasantville Girl
- 5 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd