HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - Gertrude Marie Fedor of Hawthorne died May 22. She was 82.
Fedor was born Feb. 4, 1932, to Alois and Agnes Lirzer, she grew up in Hawthorne. She worked for Bell Telephone Company and for 30 plus years at Ruhle Companies (formerly known as Farrand Industries).
Fedor is survived by her four children; two grandchildren; and a sister. She was predeceased by her husband, Martin Paul Fedor, Jr.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, May 27 at the Holy Rosary Church, Hawthorne.
For more information, please visit: www.hawthornefuneralhome.com
- 1 Westchester Native Mark Zuckerberg Announces He's Will Be A Dad
- 2 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours
- 3 Advisory Issued For Smoke Odor Caused By Mount Pleasant Mulch Fire
- 4 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 5 Mount Pleasant Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night