HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - Gertrude Marie Fedor of Hawthorne died May 22. She was 82.
Fedor was born Feb. 4, 1932, to Alois and Agnes Lirzer, she grew up in Hawthorne. She worked for Bell Telephone Company and for 30 plus years at Ruhle Companies (formerly known as Farrand Industries).
Fedor is survived by her four children; two grandchildren; and a sister. She was predeceased by her husband, Martin Paul Fedor, Jr.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, May 27 at the Holy Rosary Church, Hawthorne.
For more information, please visit: www.hawthornefuneralhome.com
- 1 Mount Pleasant's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Forecasters Clash On Mount Pleasant Winter Weather Outlook