HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - Gertrude Marie Fedor of Hawthorne died May 22. She was 82.
Fedor was born Feb. 4, 1932, to Alois and Agnes Lirzer, she grew up in Hawthorne. She worked for Bell Telephone Company and for 30 plus years at Ruhle Companies (formerly known as Farrand Industries).
Fedor is survived by her four children; two grandchildren; and a sister. She was predeceased by her husband, Martin Paul Fedor, Jr.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, May 27 at the Holy Rosary Church, Hawthorne.
For more information, please visit: www.hawthornefuneralhome.com
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Mount Pleasant
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Mount Pleasant
- 3 White Plains Actress, School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts
- 4 Mount Pleasant Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Mount Pleasant Tuesday