HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - Gertrude Marie Fedor of Hawthorne died May 22. She was 82.
Fedor was born Feb. 4, 1932, to Alois and Agnes Lirzer, she grew up in Hawthorne. She worked for Bell Telephone Company and for 30 plus years at Ruhle Companies (formerly known as Farrand Industries).
Fedor is survived by her four children; two grandchildren; and a sister. She was predeceased by her husband, Martin Paul Fedor, Jr.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, May 27 at the Holy Rosary Church, Hawthorne.
For more information, please visit: www.hawthornefuneralhome.com
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Mount Pleasant, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Mount Pleasant; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Mount Pleasant Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency