STORMVILLE, N.Y. - Gloria Ann Peifer (nee Love) of Stormville, formerly of Thornwood, died Aug. 16. She was 77.
Peifer was born in Mt. Kisco, to Sarah Stevenson and George Love.
Peifer is survived by her children, Karen (Dave) O'Connor, James (Donna) Peifer, Susan (Bill) Rohrig, George (Peggy) Peifer, and Richard (Terrianne) Peifer; nine grandchildren; a great grandchild; twin brother, George Love. She was predeceased by her son, Johnny Peifer; brothers, Donald and Bertram; and sisters, Lucille and Joan.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Aug. 19 from 5 to 8 p.m. at Cargain Funeral Homes (Carmel). A burial of cremains will be on held privately on Wednesday, Aug. 20.
In lieu of flowers, a donation in memory of Peifer may be made to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN 38105, Tele. 800-805-5856, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Mount Pleasant Police Officer Graduates From County Academy
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Mount Pleasant
- 4 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Westlake High School Girls Basketball Coach Mayer Gets 100th Career Win