STORMVILLE, N.Y. - Gloria Ann Peifer (nee Love) of Stormville, formerly of Thornwood, died Aug. 16. She was 77.
Peifer was born in Mt. Kisco, to Sarah Stevenson and George Love.
Peifer is survived by her children, Karen (Dave) O'Connor, James (Donna) Peifer, Susan (Bill) Rohrig, George (Peggy) Peifer, and Richard (Terrianne) Peifer; nine grandchildren; a great grandchild; twin brother, George Love. She was predeceased by her son, Johnny Peifer; brothers, Donald and Bertram; and sisters, Lucille and Joan.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Aug. 19 from 5 to 8 p.m. at Cargain Funeral Homes (Carmel). A burial of cremains will be on held privately on Wednesday, Aug. 20.
In lieu of flowers, a donation in memory of Peifer may be made to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN 38105, Tele. 800-805-5856, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 2 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 3 A Look At How Mount Pleasant’s School Bond Will Affect Taxpayers
- 4 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola