STORMVILLE, N.Y. - Gloria Ann Peifer (nee Love) of Stormville, formerly of Thornwood, died Aug. 16. She was 77.
Peifer was born in Mt. Kisco, to Sarah Stevenson and George Love.
Peifer is survived by her children, Karen (Dave) O'Connor, James (Donna) Peifer, Susan (Bill) Rohrig, George (Peggy) Peifer, and Richard (Terrianne) Peifer; nine grandchildren; a great grandchild; twin brother, George Love. She was predeceased by her son, Johnny Peifer; brothers, Donald and Bertram; and sisters, Lucille and Joan.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Aug. 19 from 5 to 8 p.m. at Cargain Funeral Homes (Carmel). A burial of cremains will be on held privately on Wednesday, Aug. 20.
In lieu of flowers, a donation in memory of Peifer may be made to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN 38105, Tele. 800-805-5856, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Astorino's Son Fires Back At Cuomo, Attack Ad
- 2 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 3 Valhalla Community Passes Propositions On Building Sale, Reserve Funds
- 4 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 5 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App