STORMVILLE, N.Y. - Gloria Ann Peifer (nee Love) of Stormville, formerly of Thornwood, died Aug. 16. She was 77.
Peifer was born in Mt. Kisco, to Sarah Stevenson and George Love.
Peifer is survived by her children, Karen (Dave) O'Connor, James (Donna) Peifer, Susan (Bill) Rohrig, George (Peggy) Peifer, and Richard (Terrianne) Peifer; nine grandchildren; a great grandchild; twin brother, George Love. She was predeceased by her son, Johnny Peifer; brothers, Donald and Bertram; and sisters, Lucille and Joan.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Aug. 19 from 5 to 8 p.m. at Cargain Funeral Homes (Carmel). A burial of cremains will be on held privately on Wednesday, Aug. 20.
In lieu of flowers, a donation in memory of Peifer may be made to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN 38105, Tele. 800-805-5856, E-mail: email@example.com
- 1 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 2 Former Mount Pleasant Police Chief Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charge
- 3 Serious Crash Reported On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate
- 5 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer