STORMVILLE, N.Y. - Gloria Ann Peifer (nee Love) of Stormville, formerly of Thornwood, died Aug. 16. She was 77.
Peifer was born in Mt. Kisco, to Sarah Stevenson and George Love.
Peifer is survived by her children, Karen (Dave) O'Connor, James (Donna) Peifer, Susan (Bill) Rohrig, George (Peggy) Peifer, and Richard (Terrianne) Peifer; nine grandchildren; a great grandchild; twin brother, George Love. She was predeceased by her son, Johnny Peifer; brothers, Donald and Bertram; and sisters, Lucille and Joan.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Aug. 19 from 5 to 8 p.m. at Cargain Funeral Homes (Carmel). A burial of cremains will be on held privately on Wednesday, Aug. 20.
In lieu of flowers, a donation in memory of Peifer may be made to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN 38105, Tele. 800-805-5856, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash